Auckland Express tour.
See twice as much in half the time
1.Travel over the Harbour Bridge enjoying the vista of the Waitemata harbor.
2. Visit the Auckland domain, and visit the exquisite Wintergardens. (20 min stop over)
3. See 360 degree views of Auckland from Mt Eden (Auckland's highest natural point), and learn about the history of the Mountain (25min stop over). Please note that this is a sacred mountain and needs to be protected.Vehicles are no longer allowed to the top. There is a 15 minute walk to the Crater of 200metres or 220 yards. A good fitness level will be required, however the walk is optional.
4. Visit One Tree Hill and drive through the beautiful Cornwall Park, see a working farm and learn about the great history of this park. (10min stopover)
5. See some of our glamour houses on Paritai Drive, and see Auckland's most expensive house.
6 .Visit Bastion point, and see beautiful Harbour views ( 15 min stopover)
7. Drive through Parnell village, and see the historic Holy Trinity Church and the Parnell Rose Gardens.
8. Drive through the maritime history of Auckland at the viaduct.
Then back to the Pick up points, Ship or shops.
Details as below.